Thursday, June 22, 2006

Working out....

Ok, y'all should be proud of me. Not only have I been keeping up with my night workouts, but today, I started working out in the building's workout room. Granted, I was only on the bike for about 15 minutes, but I rode two miles. Sad to say my endurance for that is down...usually I ride for between a half hour and 45 minutes and ride around 8 miles. But, this just serves as a challenge to get back up there. I'm going to try to make it a regular thing to get over there and bike...or, here's an idea. :) Head down to the gym where I have a membership, where they have the really nice bikes and gym equipment. This was a good start though.

My diet's been ok too...still need to work on the snacking. I'm off to make lunch now...either a salad or a sandwich...haven't decided which yet...or hey! I have some stew I made thawing in the fridge....naw, that'll be for dinner.

No comments: