Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Ok, so here's the reason for the big delay. I was out of town Friday, the internet was down pretty much all of Saturday, I was in the computer lab most of Sunday doing homework, some of monday too, and there's where I run out of excuses. See I could have blogged monday or today, but this is the first I've gotten to it...Sorry, I'll try to be more regular with this.

Ok, so here's the rundown.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I only ate two meals a day, which I know is terrible, and on each day, one was healthy, and one wasn't. Yesterday and today I"ve tried to eat better, since I'm back to actually eating at home, food that I actually prepare. Tonight was especially good...I had a Tilapia filet....mmm....but the downside was that I baked a birthday cake tonight and enjoyed some of the batter and frosting....yeah, so that wasn't so great.

Plans for tomorrow....Salads....gotta use up lots of my greens! I just bought some radishes to have on salads too, which I need to eat before my roommates give me grief.

Last weigh-in (this morning): 194

Commitment: WIll workout tonight before bed, as well as the following nights for the rest of the week. I'll update on my progress. (Workout before bed usually entails a good ab workout...everything else must be scheduled extra during the day.)

No comments: