Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Slow and Steady

Well, I think I'm finally starting to really lose weight. I feel like I've lost more than the scale shows, but no matter. I'm at 192.5, which isn't a huge change, but I think my stomach's gotten slightly smaller...my jeans fit better anyway.

My guess is that since I'm not eating meals at work every day anymore (I was working full time, with no time to run home or go out and get something, so I had to eat at the store's deli...which is good, but probably way more calories than I needed...ever...) I'm probably doing better with my own groceries. I've been having sandwiches for the past few meals...sandwiches with watermelon or jicama on the side, and I guess I had a yogurt too...

So anyway I hope this is a positive update....oh, I've been keeping up with exercise too! :)

No comments: