Friday, June 16, 2006

Quick updates.

Weigh-in this morning:193.5

Quick details...
Ok, so I've been really good about working out consistently, except last night, which had special circumstances regarding my roomies...so anyway, I'm going to continue with the plan of working out every night, and see if I can't work in some workouts during the day...no guarentees on that yet...I am still spending most days in the computer lab trying to finish my work for a class...but that class ends a week from today, so I should be able to after that....hopefully.

As far as eating...I've been really good with meals...it's snacking that's been the problem this week, which is actually usually my problem anyway...so I'm going to attempt to find healthy snacks amongst all my groceries, and if not I'll go and stock up on some....and I"ll also plain cut down on amount.

That's it for now, I've got to go do laundry. :)

No comments: