Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fresh Start.

So. Here's my new blog, my weight loss journal. I figure I've been slightly erratic in disciplining myself for weight loss, and I don't have very much time before I need to get a wedding dress. :) So.

Here are my goals.

Either...
Weight: 148
or...
Dress Size:12 ( I don't think I can fit into anything smaller with my shoulders being as they are. :) Which is ok. I'd be happy at 12.)

As I am now:

Weight: 196
Dress Size: 14/16 (usually 16, but depends on brand.)

I have about two, maybe three, four months at the absolute limit, to kick it into gear. Not a whole lot of time. I would be happy making part of the way there and finishing by my wedding, but I need to have a dress picked out by the absolute limit of four months.

Just so you know...
I am hoping you all can keep me accountable. Michelle, I did use the food journal, I promise, but I got off and got guilty, and since I didn't have you check regularly, I stopped. This is my new way of having everyone check frequently. When I know I have to post on here, especially if I mess up, (no worries, I'm good at being honest with that, at least) it can be a very good deterrent.

Also...
Please, if you do want to check up on me, I'm fine with that...that's great....no lectures please, though. I guarentee I beat up on myself over this ten times more than you know.


Ok. So very long post to say that I'm going to work hard at getting in shape for my wedding on May 26, 2007!

No comments: