Saturday, June 17, 2006

Confessions.

Ok, so working out isn't bad at all...what I"m having trouble with is eating. As I said, I eat fairly healthy meals, but I snack, especially in the evenings while I'm doing other things. I need to go to the store and get groceries...I think...
See, I have a lot of food in my fridge...mostly to make salads. And while I enjoy salads, I can only take so many of them. So food sits unused while I am tempted by the sweets my roommates love to buy and bake...not that it's their fault...they're not on a diet, and they're not forcing me to eat it. I just need to be a bit more disciplined. Ok, so there's my confession.

P.S.
You all are welcome to comment on the blog...it helps for me to see that someone is in fact keeping track of this...
You don't have to, but it'd be nice. :)

No comments: