Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Late, but still on time...

Hey all! Sorry I've not posted in a bit...thought I'd let you know that I did actually meet the requirements for last week, what with working out on thursday, friday, and saturday. Both friday and saturday I went down to Heart & Soul Fitness, which I re-joined, (for only $100 for four months! That includes classes, a trainer if I want one, and 24 hour access to the gym) and I rode on their bikes for 10 miles combined over the two days. I did 7 miles the first day, and I did 3 the second day. I was going to do more on Saturday, but the good bikes were taken, and they've got this one old bike which honestly makes your entire bottom half fall asleep if you're on it too long, and I could only take the 15 minutes I was on. (I was on the good bike on Friday for a half hour.)
In addition to the bike, I did different weight machines, but overall I just wanted to say I met my time limit and I actually enjoyed working out.
On another note, most of the sweets in my apartment are gone, and I"m not really doing much to replace them. I went and bought some more fruit.

P.S.
Just a heads up...I've got to update the format of this blog and my regular blog to match blogger beta requirements here in the next couple weeks, so I"m scoping out new blogger templates. I'm warning you now that they're going to change, (by necessity :( ) just so you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good gym --> good motivation.
Avoiding blogger beta requirement updates --> better motivation. :)