Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wedding Workout and The Knot.

Ok, so tonight I cracked open my Wedding Workout dvd that Lee gave me, and I did the cardio and the lower body workouts, plus warm-up and cool down. Total time for all of it was around 30 min. I was really supposed to only do 20 today, but to do that I'd have had to drop warm-up and cool down, or possibly one of the other two, but those are where the work is really done, and I hate to only do one. Ok, the reason I said I'm only supposed to do 20 today is because I decided to try following this plan that I found on theknot.com. It's a "6 months till your wedding" workout plan. It basically lays down some ground rules and paces you a bit, so that you don't get discouraged or overwhelmed, but you still get good workouts. It's very general, so I can choose whatever aerobic workout I want to do, it just needs to be an aerobic workout. :) It's simple enough that I can follow it and not get discouraged, but strict enough that I won't quit for no reason. I'll link to it in the title, but no guarentees that it'll work so well...

No comments: