Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back on track

Well, I realized late last night that if I was to meet my three workouts a week goal, I was going to have to work out today, tomorrow, and Saturday. I did work out this morning for half an hour, and I intend to get up tomorrow early enough to work out as well. This weeks been so crazy up till now, I honestly didn't realize I hadn't been fitting in my workouts. Well, now I will. I did upper body and abs today.

On another note, for Valentines day I recieved and made many temptations. One of my roommates bought cupcakes for all of us for V-Day, while another gave us all sacks of candy. Chris gave me a box of truffles, and I made a "Better than Sex" cake for everyone as my gift. I have been trying to ration it all though. I'm not just stuffing, I promise! :)

No comments: