Saturday, March 03, 2007

Well, I've kept up on working out, just not very well. I worked out one full time last week, and twice this week, including tonight. I've not officially worked out yet tonight, but I"m going to for 45 min before I go to bed. I think I'm actually going to do that next before I finish packing (I"m packing to go home for spring break). As for eating, I've definitely overdone it this week, especially if you count the drinks I had for my birthday. Two people made me birthday cakes too, and one person made cookies, so there were just plenty of temptations for me. :) Oh well....in four minutes it will be a fresh week. I weigh myself in the morning to see how I did for the first month of this plan. Hopefully I haven't backslid too much.

Well, I'd better get to working out and packing, or I"ll never go to bed!

No comments: