Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ok, I just finished my final workout for the week. That's not to say that I won't work out again this week, I'm only saying that I've met the requirements of my workout plan now. I did the upper body workout on my dvd, and in doing so I realized that I hadn't ever done it before...I thought I did all the workouts on there! Well, while I'm not as tired as I usually am after working out, my arms are definitely exhausted for the rest of me. I'm actually feeling it a lot just typing now, so I'm going to quit and go shower. Yay! I'm done!

P.S. Anyone got tips for very sore calves?

3 comments:

A said...

Yeah, kick the workout plan's butt! Show it who's boss!

As for the calves, I don't really know. Maybe some ibuprofen and Bengay?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Karen! Your blog is inspiring, you know it? I´ve been trying to build up endurance by running on the treadmill and I know exercise is one of those things that you both love and hate. But keep up the hard work, and I´ll be checking your blog often!

Matt & Heather said...

Hey Karen! For the calves - find some sort of angled ground and stand on it with your feet facing uphill, then lean forward. It sounds simple, but feels incredible and loosens up your calves really nicely. Great job, by the way!