Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bagels.

So, I've been saying for at least six months that I was going to try out a bagel recipe I had, and tonight I have. The bagels are currently cooking in the oven, after being shaped, broiled and boiled first. Quite an intensive recipe, though it is much healthier than any bagels I could buy, especially since I made them smaller than was actually called for. They're no-fat too, since basically all they are is a little bit of sugar (3 T) and a lot of flour and water and a bit of yeast. Pretty simple mix, really. I'm looking forward to seeing how they taste.

I did in fact do my yoga the other day, as I said I planned to in my last post, two days ago. I should do it tonight as well, but I'm going to try to go to bed early instead, and do it in the morning. I always feel better that way, and I don't think an 11 hour delay will make too much of a difference. I've stepped up the intensity as well, and it takes a bit longer, so I"m going to need to get up a bit earlier, so, again, sleep is good.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you like yoga?? Have you tried pilates?

Anonymous said...

How did you like the bagels?? They sounded like too much work though!

Karen said...

They were too much work, but they were good...and I really enjoy yoga. I feel like I'm working really hard, but I don't get all out of breath and sweaty, which is really what I hate about working out otherwise...We do have a gym membership now though, and I'm enjoying working out there too. I'll probably go into more detail on the blog when I have a free moment where I shouldn't be studying for a test or presentation or recital review......