Sunday, December 16, 2007

Exciting News.

Well for any of you that read this blog and somehow don't know, I'm pregnant. I'm about 2 1/2 months along, and finally getting over most of the early pregnancy stuff, like nausea and fatigue.
But wait. I have more interesting news. Since finding out I was pregnant, I have been watching what I eat, but I haven't been dieting. I also have been somewhat terrible about working out, though I tend to go in spurts. (This past week and this next are finals for me, so I've been swamped.) I am going to work out today though. Anyway, the interesting news is that despite being as far along as I am, I have gained no weight whatsoever. I've actually lost 15 pounds. Like I said, not dieting, just trying to eat balanced for the baby...but it's working... I can tell my waist is actually starting to thicken a bit, but that's normal right now for the pregnancy, but somehow even though to me it looks like I'm getting bigger, 15 pounds left at some point. So, yay! Less I have to lose after the baby's born. :) (Baby is due July 17th.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, you are doing great. Watching the food we eat makes a world of difference. If we could all be more careful, we'd be happier. It takes a lot of discipline. Good for you. You won't be sorry; I know that it is not easy to want to eat more. Glad you are getting past the fatigue. You certainly had a glow about you when we saw you last. Love you, Mom