Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yoga for beginners (again).

Alright, well I've been enjoying my return to yoga, except that this week I haven't been as consistent. I'm really looking forward to going back to it though, and will begin again tomorrow morning. I've been doing yoga every other morning since I started, and the days that I do it, I feel like I'm lighter, and I"ve got better posture, which is another thing I'm trying to work on. The problem this week has been that I've had an event every evening, and so I've been up later doing homework after said events, and so I've been sleeping in in lieu of doing yoga. However. I feel like I have more energy on the days that I do yoga vs. the days that I sleep in a little bit, so I think I've learned my lesson and I'll continue practicing. I'm going to try to work up to doing it every day, but when I started I did three days in a row and wow was I sore!
Well, as you can tell it's very late, and if I'm going to make time for yoga in the morning before church I'd better get some rest. Let me know if you all have any suggestions for light meals with few ingredients...I"m going to work out my shopping list for the coming week soon.

No comments: