Sunday, October 22, 2006

Morning check in.

This will be kind of short, since I need to get ready for church, and sunday school starts in ten minutes.

I didn't work out yesterday, technically, but I spent a little over seven hours of my day hauling trees, shrubs and vines all over the greenhouse I work at to get them ready for winter. I moved 80% of our inventory, with no help. So I figured that was a pretty good workout in itself, and I left it at that.

As far as eating goes, I had a mini bagel for breakfast, and then soup and a sandwich for lunch. I had half of a large cookie with lunch, and that was my serving of sweets for the day. I had a few slices of pizza for dinner, which I know is terrible for me, and I had strawberries for dessert. I didn't really snack, that I remember, :),

As for today, I promise to avoid the donuts at church, and I will still have the mini bagel for breakfast. I will work out again today, though I don't know if I'm going to count work as my workout, since I still have to move around the rest of the greenhouse and haul 40 lb. bags of mulch to cover everything. Wish me luck.

No comments: