Friday, October 20, 2006

Evening Check in.

Hopefully these check-ins will be frequent...depends on my schedule...I'm considering doing morning and evening, just to keep closer watch, more accountability, but that depends on how much time I have in the end.

Anyway, tonight I weighed myself, and, well, frankly, I'm not ready to post the number yet. Hopefully it will go down by tomorrow morning...it's not that much more than normal, but still.

I had Taco John's for lunch today. I know, terrible for me...I went because a large part of my choir decided to go out to eat together and that was the place chosen...I don't know that I'll go next time. Anyway, besides that, I had a burger for dinner, and a bagel for breakfast, so I definitely got my bread and meat in. I also had some applesauce, so that counts for a weak serving of fruit. Other than that, I think I drank all water and half a cup of tea today, unsweetened, and I had three servings of sweets...one I blame partly on the taco johns thing, the other two was me just not limiting myself to one. Since I'm going to be working tomorrow, I'll be away from all of that, and I should be able to do just one serving.

As for working out, I did 2 sets (60 total) crunches, 1 regular, 1 reverse, and 2 sets of weights (30 total) 1 shoulders, 1 biceps/triceps.
That's all for tonight. I'm tired...time for bed.

No comments: