Wednesday, October 25, 2006

(Late) Evening Update

Ok, sorry I've been MIA for the past few days, life's been crazy. As far as monday went, I ate very healthy, except for dinner, in which I had leftovers, specifically, some cheesy potatoes my roommate made, which weren't very good reheated, and some pizza, which she ordered in substitute of the potatoes, and some rice that I made...really healthy stuff...oh, and I had an orange. I had fruit earlier that day, and I had lots of fruit yesterday too...The killer right now is that one of my roommates brought back brownies and popcorn balls and mystery bars (we think they're either carrot cake or pumpkin....wide range, I know, but they were made to be healthy, and while they taste really good, we still don't know what the main ingredient is!) that her grandma made for us. She heard that we're all on diets, so she substituted wheat flour in for white, and cut down on the sugar and fat, but everything is still incredibly good, and it's very hard to resist. Right now I'm trying to be good and am just drinking tea, which is pretty good. It's one of those new lipton teas...anyway, really good...I'm rambling. :)

Ok, so as far as work out goes, I did work out Monday, and since today is still tuesday to me, I'll be working out once I finish my homework, before I go to bed. I'll do two sets of crunches, and two sets of weights.

Ok, on to homework for the evening. Goodnight!

P.S.
I am slowly but surely losing weight again! Yay!

No comments: