Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hi all,

So I figure I've lost around thirty pounds now, since becoming pregnant. I'm sort of starting to show, which means I look like I've not lost any weight and my waist is thicker. Therefore no one can tell that I'm showing except Chris and myself, who got to watch my body shrink over break and grow back (not so dramatically, of course). I can feel the baby kicking now, which is a bit odd, really, both in that it's a couple weeks before I'm really supposed to, even for wide-range estimates, and because I can now feel that there is a person inside me whose movements I am not controlling. I can't feel it all the time, and only faintly, but still.
I've not entirely got my appetite back, but I don't have to force myself to eat anymore. No food cravings yet, that I've noticed, so there is that. Alright, that's all for now.

No comments: