Monday, April 02, 2007

Tiredness and excuses...sort of.

Ok, so today Chris and I went on a nice walk, (which by the way I intend to incorporate a walk to somewhere into my daily routine, weather permitting, of course,) and I'm going to count that as my exercise today, even though it wasn't strenuous as my daily exercise should be. See, I figure that I could either stay up longer tonight and go work out, or I could set my alarm(s), and get up in the morning and go work out, so I have a good night's sleep and a reasonably more normal time to start my day. (I usually get up about a half hour before my class begins at 10 am.) In any case, I'm rather tired right now, and my ankle hurts for some odd reason, so I'm hoping a good nights sleep helps that and I"m going to go to the gym before class tomorrow morning. Ok. Goodnight.

No comments: