Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ok, so yesterday, I did go for a walk in addition to my workout time, but today I did not. For that matter, I did not work out. I did, however, start work at the Ace Garden Center again, where today we stood outside in 30-40 degree weather (and that's on the warm side!) and we potted plants for five hours. Ok, so we were inside the tarped greenhouse, with all the windows and doors shut, but that's still outside...it's just a giant elaborate tarp thrown over support poles. So yeah...cold. My boss did buy us dinner though....pizza....which I know is bad for me, but first of all, it was free, second of all, it was warm, and third of all, I didn't eat that much. :) Ok that's all for tonight. I'm going to try to get to the gym tomorrow morning, but it may end up being tomorrow evening...we'll see how it plays out...morning would be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you admit pizza is bad. It's not like you're trying to pass off french fries as vegetables. :)