Saturday, September 01, 2007

22 Posts!

Well, today is the day that I post one post over how many I posted last year. I know, exciting. I bet you just got chills.

Well, Chris and I have been married for about a month and a half now, and life is a whole lot easier. In the weight loss realm, we've been cooking even more regularly, cutting our eating out down to once a week at most. I'm actually sick of fast food/eating out from this week, since we had a couple of church events that I'd forgotten about, so we didn't eat at home for two nights. I also didn't judge groceries as well this week, so we ran out today and we ordered a pizza for dinner. So I am thouroughly sick of non-home-cooked meals. I know, I'm a very poor tribute to the average college student, but I'm ok with that now. Anyway, Chris and I did go to the store yesterday with the express purpose of buying fruit, because we ran out of that as well, and so I have been snacking on that ever since.

Ok, as far as working out goes, I had gotten really good about working out again, doing weight training in our apartment, until I hurt my legs by overworking them, to the point where I had trouble walking around for about three days. I'm better now, but I unfortunately broke the habit and haven't really worked out since. Well, I did once, but that was a week ago, so it doesn't really count. I officially am beginning my workout routine again tomorrow morning (Saturday) and will do my best not to make the same mistakes and kill my thighs again!

So.....this hasn't really been my most exciting post, but I'll let you know if stuff changes...more to come soon.

No comments: