Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Keeping it up.

I've been back to the gym since the last post. I went Sunday afternoon, and I'm leaving for the gym as soon as I finish this post. My goal is to make it at least every other day, since I don't have the school commitment right now. I work today at 2, but I don't work at all tomorrow, so I'll probably do two days in a row.

The next thing to tackle is my eating habits. Finals week and the few weeks prior were definite off weeks. I ate a lot of take out, pizza, and other crap. Now, I have time to cook for myself, for the most part, and I am trying to improve what I eat. Tonight I'll probably eat at Mr. Smiths cafe, since it's attached to my job, and I work until 8. However, I always try to get something healthy there, when I eat there.

Ok, off to work out.

No comments: