Friday, May 18, 2007

I guess the gym membership does get used...

I went to the gym tonight, and decided to bike for awhile. I set the timer to 40 minutes, and then got buried in my book. I kept feeling like I was going really slow, so I kept pushing myself a bit faster. Well, turns out I couldn't have been going too slow...I did 9.1 miles in 40 minutes. Definitely stretched afterwards. Then I decided to do a couple reps on different machines, mainly upper body. I figured out how to use the machines I didn't want to try in front of other people...had the gym to myself after the first half hour. Then, after doing around 90 crunches on my own, I discovered this ab machine, and I lost count on how many crunches I did on there. I'd do thirty, then wait a bit, then do thirty more, etc. After awhile, I deemed it time to quit, so I stretched a bit more and headed home. Good workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.