Saturday, January 06, 2007

Today I am losing weight. Yeah, ok, I haven't checked the scale recently, and lately I've been really good at maintaining. In addition to that, yesterday, or officially, the day that was 12 minutes ago, I ate way too much. But, here's why I say I am losing weight todya. I am going to get up, immediately after posting this, and I'm going to do stretches and exercises, and then in the morning I'm getting up and hopefully getting up to go to the gym with Michelle. Ok, so I know it's been awhile since I posted here. Call it a new year's resolution or whatever, but I'm going to attempt to post here more. Here's what I request more though....can whoever happens to read here actually post comments on the blog??? It helps me stay somewhat accountable. That'd be great....

Ok, now to actually get up and move...maybe I'll get Keya to work out with me. :)

No comments: