Sunday, September 10, 2006

Avoidance is Key...

to backsliding. If you avoid what you're trying to achieve, naturally, you'll back track. Such has happened with me. I don't know why I was surprised when I stepped on the scale today. I haven't been working out as I should, and I haven't been eating healthy. I guess I was just surprised at the number. I definitly took two steps back for my one forward.
Here's the good thing though. I now am more motivated (again) to work out more and to eat healthy. I actually have groceries, so I can make some pretty healthy food, as long as I don't wimp out about it and order something.

My goal this week is: To work out every day, whether it be at the gym or in my room with my big ball and weights. To eat healthy for every meal, whether or not I am eating out.

Steep goals, given my track record, but I will weigh myself at the end of the week and see if I have made progress. Wish me luck!

No comments: